I just got back from hitting the gym and wanted to
tell you a little bout my workout today.
I hit shoulders and Biceps…
This is my favorite day of the week.
I love the huge pump you get after doing a ton of
I even managed to get this killer workout in using
my apartment gym that doesn’t even have a barbell.
(Side note: Why the hell people make gyms and
don’t purchase a barbell is beyond me…)
Here is what I did:
1) Behind Neck press (smith machine) – 5 x 10
2) Shoulder machine press – 5 x 20
3a) Rear delt raises – 20, 25, 30
3b) Cable front raises – 3 x 20
4) I,Y’s 3 x 15
5) Shrugs (smith machine) 2 x 20
6) Cable bicep curls – 3 x 20
7) seated concentration curls – 2 x 10
The pump I have is ridiculous and I ready to attack
Give it a try and let me know how it works out for ya.
P.s. If you are looking for a good bodybuilding plan to
folllow and gain some mass ==> Click Here