I got a question for ya…
When it comes to burning fat fat how often do you hear about the importance of Fiber?
My guess is not very often.
Yeah you hear about the benefits of fiber for its heart health benefits.
But when it comes to fat loss I swear it is this big huge secret.
Now I am not saying Fiber is some magic pill…
But damn if you up your fiber intake I can pretty much guarantee you will start losing fat.
I have written about this before:
==> The secret ingredient to fat loss
Truth is though…
I only talk from my experiences…
I visually see a difference in my physique if I slack on my fiber intake.
I am human
Sometimes I slack off…
But Fiber is one area I do my best to keep it up.
I urge you to give it a try.
Start adding inn more fiber.
Here is how I do it…
1) I put cinnamon and fiber powder in my protein shakes.
2) I eat black beans whenever possible
3) I regularly eat Fiber One 90 calorie brownies and fiber bars (I love these).
4) I eat Fiber one cereal (Not the best tasting but it has a purpose)
5) I add spinach and kale in my smoothies daily (no taste when you include in smoothie)
these sources allow me to hit my goal of 30-40 grams a day.
So take your Fiber intake seriously.
I thin it is just as important as Protein.
P.S. Make sure you read my article on Fiber